Carolina Rowing Camp
- Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Visit Camp Website
Camp Sessions Include:
- Techincal instruction from collegiate coaches
- First time rower clinic
- Strength and conditioning sessions
- Coxswain specific development
- Nutrition education specific to female athletes
- Team building activities
- Student-Athlete Q&A session
All participants will stay on-campus in UNC dormitories, 2 per room.
Three meals a day will be provided through the campus dining hall service
The lake is located 3 miles from campus, transportation will be provided for athletes to travel between lake and campus.
Sparks Camp and College Wizard
Want a camp list and to better understand your college possibilities?
Our wizard is fast and free. It's designed to help you identify college possibilities and a list of camps to go with them.
Corrie has served as a coach with the U.S.Rowing Junior National Team, Washington State University, Clemson University, and the University of Central Florida. She holds a Masters in Sports Management from Washington State University.