Sparks Columbia Summer Camp
- New York, New York
- Vist Camp Website
- Who: Designed for experienced juniors, 14-18; open to all.
- Duration: 4 days
- When: August 6-9, 2017
- Cost: $1,250 for overnight campers
- Where: Columbia University in the City of New York; Campers will be housed on campus and use Columbia rowing facilities.
- Air Travel: Those flying to camp are advised to use LaGuardia (LGA) and arrive three hours prior to camp start. Campers are expected to take a taxi or Uber to Columbia.
- Payment/Refunds: Payments may be made in full at RegattaCentral.com by using the table on the registration tab. Refunds minus a $500 deposit are available until a month before camp.
- Camp Forms: Legally binding agreements are signed via e-mail at time of registration. All other camp documents are be made available 6 weeks prior to camp on the camp forms tab.
- Supervision: The staff lives amongst the student athletes, and has oversight 24 hours a day. Unhealthy substances and/or behaviors are strictly prohibited.
- Staffing: Coaches are not guaranteed; some are active national team athletes or coaches and must prioritize that schedule. To find out about a particular coach, shoot us an e-mail.
Sparks Camp and College Wizard
Want a camp list and to better understand your college possibilities?
Our wizard is fast and free. It's designed to help you identify college possibilities and a list of camps to go with them.
Founder & CEO
“There isn’t a universal school or rowing team culture that catalyzes athletic, personal or intellectual development,” says Sparks, “That said, every school and rowing team has a culture. The question is whether it’s going to meet the student-athlete and encourage their specific potential.”