Sparks Columbia Summer Camp
- New York, New York
- Visit Camp Website
- Who: Designed for experienced juniors, 14-18; open to all.
- Duration: 4 days
- When: August 6-9, 2017
- Cost: $1,250 for overnight campers
- Where: Columbia University in the City of New York; Campers will be housed on campus and use Columbia rowing facilities.
- Air Travel: Those flying to camp are advised to use LaGuardia (LGA) and arrive three hours prior to camp start. Campers are expected to take a taxi or Uber to Columbia.
- Payment/Refunds: Payments may be made in full at RegattaCentral.com by using the table on the registration tab. Refunds minus a $500 deposit are available until a month before camp.
- Camp Forms: Legally binding agreements are signed via e-mail at time of registration. All other camp documents are be made available 6 weeks prior to camp on the camp forms tab.
- Supervision: The staff lives amongst the student athletes, and has oversight 24 hours a day. Unhealthy substances and/or behaviors are strictly prohibited.
- Staffing: Coaches are not guaranteed; some are active national team athletes or coaches and must prioritize that schedule. To find out about a particular coach, shoot us an e-mail.
Sparks Camp and College Wizard
Want a camp list and to better understand your college possibilities?
Our wizard is fast and free. It's designed to help you identify college possibilities and a list of camps to go with them.
Becca coached rowing and recruited at Stanford University, Wellesley College, the University of Minnesota, and the University of California at Berkeley. She brings an incredible amount of knowledge about athletic admissions processes from Division III to large state and highly selective private Division I institutions.