- Who: Designed for experienced juniors, 14-18; open to all.
- Duration: 4 days
- When: July 31st-August 3rd, 2019
- Cost: $1,249 for overnight campers
- Where: Columbia University in the City of New York; Campers will be housed on campus and use Columbia rowing facilities.
- Air Travel: Those flying to camp are advised to use LaGuardia (LGA) and arrive three hours prior to camp start. Campers are expected to take a taxi or Uber to Columbia.
- Payment/Refunds: Payments may be made in full at RegattaCentral.com by using the table on the registration tab. Refunds minus a $500 deposit are available until a month before camp.
- Camp Forms: Legally binding agreements are signed via e-mail at time of registration. All other camp documents are be made available 6 weeks prior to camp on the camp forms tab.
- Supervision: The staff lives amongst the student athletes, and has oversight 24 hours a day. Unhealthy substances and/or behaviors are strictly prohibited.
- Staffing: Coaches are not guaranteed; some are active national team athletes or coaches and must prioritize that schedule. To find out about a particular coach, shoot us an e-mail.
Sparks Camp and College Wizard
Want a camp list and to better understand your college possibilities?
Our wizard is fast and free. It's designed to help you identify college possibilities and a list of camps to go with them.
Nate holds a B.A. from Stanford University and has worked with Sparks since 2015. Prior to his time at Sparks, Nate spent seven years in at Stanford coaching and recruiting for the women's rowing program. During that time, he also represented the US, rowing on the Under 23 National Team. Nate’s extensive knowledge of the rowing recruiting process enables him to better advise parents and students at every step.