Sparks Coxswains Only Winter Camp
- San Diego, California
- Visit Camp Website
- Who: Open to all, designed for experienced coxswains aged 14-19
- When: December 27-30, 2016
- Cost: $1,750*
- Where: San Diego, CA - Campers are housed at the Bahia Hotel (Top Gun also stayed here during filming) and row out of the San Diego Rowing Club on Mission Bay, which is walkable from the lodging. Campers are advised to fly into SAN; contact us to if you need airport transportation.
- Questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supervision: The staff lives amongst the student athletes, and has oversight 24 hours a day. Unhealthy substances and/or behaviors are strictly prohibited.
- Travel Help: Sparks works with a travel agency to make planning easier. To find out more, click here; STA charges a small flat fee.
- Payment: May be made at RegattaCentral.com. Feel free to contact us with payment questions.
- Refunds: Refunds minus a $500 deposit are available until one month before camp.
- Camp Forms: Camp Forms may be found here 6 weeks before camp.
- Staffing: Some coaches are active US athletes; their availability may be subject to change. To find out about a particular coach, shoot us an e-mail.
- * on Cost: Reflects athlete rental expense.
Sparks Camp and College Wizard
Want a camp list and to better understand your college possibilities?
Our wizard is fast and free. It's designed to help you identify college possibilities and a list of camps to go with them.
A student-athlete on a club team in college, Tom brings experience as an educator from the Atlantic 10 and New England Small College Athletic Conference - as well as the pre-requisite counseling certifications for work with Sparks. "I really enjoy getting to know my clients and helping them think through the process - college recruiting is an opportunity to realize more about one's self," says Tom.