Sparks New Zealand Rowing Development Program
- Dunedin, New Zealand
- Visit Camp Website
- Who: Experienced athletes aged 16-19 (priority to upcoming high school seniors and college freshmen) who can demonstrate high maturity.
- When: June 19 - July 21, 2017
- Size: The program is selective; 20 or less athletes make the trip per year.
- Cost: $5,750 - what's included
- Where: Dunedin, New Zealand at University of Otago. Meals are provided through University College, 600m from accommodation and on the way to and from the boathouse. Rowing occurs at the Otago University Rowing Club on the Otago Harbor.
- Questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply: Please see the application tab.
- Supervision: The small program size allows for close overwatch, and live-in pastoral care is available. That said, students are expected to conduct themselves on the same level as their Otago University athletic peers.
Sparks Camp and College Wizard
Want a camp list and to better understand your college possibilities?
Our wizard is fast and free. It's designed to help you identify college possibilities and a list of camps to go with them.
A student-athlete on a club team in college, Tom brings experience as an educator from the Atlantic 10 and New England Small College Athletic Conference - as well as the pre-requisite counseling certifications for work with Sparks. "I really enjoy getting to know my clients and helping them think through the process - college recruiting is an opportunity to realize more about one's self," says Tom.