Sparks UPenn Summer Rowing Camp
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Visit Camp Website
- Who: A coed camp for high school rowers and coxswains ages 15-19
- Duration: 5 days
- July 25-29, 2017
- August 1-5, 2017
- Cost: $1,295 for overnight campers
- Where: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - students will be housed in the dorms at the University of Pennsylvania and row out of UPenn's boathouse (The Madeira Shell House) on boathouse row. Shuttles will run between Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) and camp on the first and last day of camp.
- Day Campers: Please see the Registration tab for day camper discount.
- Registration: See our availability table.
- Questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supervision: The staff lives amongst the student athletes, and has oversight 24 hours a day. Unhealthy substances and/or behaviors are strictly prohibited.
- Payment/Refunds: Payments may be made in full at RegattaCentral.com by using the table on the registration tab. Refunds minus a $500 deposit are available until a month before camp.
- Camp Forms: Camp Forms may be found here.
- Staffing: Coaches are not guaranteed; some are active national team athletes or coaches and must prioritize that schedule. To find out about a particular coach, shoot us an e-mail.
- Learn To Row: A very small number of LTR slots are designed for pure novice crossover athletes who are in 10th grade or later, possess athletic backgrounds, focus, and the comport to engage intensively with their own staff and schedule.
Sparks Camp and College Wizard
Want a camp list and to better understand your college possibilities?
Our wizard is fast and free. It's designed to help you identify college possibilities and a list of camps to go with them.
Nate holds a B.A. from Stanford University and has worked with Sparks since 2015. Prior to his time at Sparks, Nate spent seven years in at Stanford coaching and recruiting for the women's rowing program. During that time, he also represented the US, rowing on the Under 23 National Team. Nate’s extensive knowledge of the rowing recruiting process enables him to better advise parents and students at every step.