Sparks UPenn Summer Rowing Camp
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Vist Camp Website
- Who: A coed camp for high school rowers and coxswains ages 15-19
- Duration: 5 days
- July 25-29, 2017
- August 1-5, 2017
- Cost: $1,295 for overnight campers
- Where: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - students will be housed in the dorms at the University of Pennsylvania and row out of UPenn's boathouse (The Madeira Shell House) on boathouse row. Shuttles will run between Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) and camp on the first and last day of camp.
- Day Campers: Please see the Registration tab for day camper discount.
- Registration: See our availability table.
- Questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supervision: The staff lives amongst the student athletes, and has oversight 24 hours a day. Unhealthy substances and/or behaviors are strictly prohibited.
- Payment/Refunds: Payments may be made in full at RegattaCentral.com by using the table on the registration tab. Refunds minus a $500 deposit are available until a month before camp.
- Camp Forms: Camp Forms may be found here.
- Staffing: Coaches are not guaranteed; some are active national team athletes or coaches and must prioritize that schedule. To find out about a particular coach, shoot us an e-mail.
- Learn To Row: A very small number of LTR slots are designed for pure novice crossover athletes who are in 10th grade or later, possess athletic backgrounds, focus, and the comport to engage intensively with their own staff and schedule.
Director of Counseling
Leanne has guided countless families through the rowing recruiting and college admissions process since joining Sparks in 2010. A lightweight rower at the U.S. Naval Academy, former helicopter pilot and Division I rowing coach, Leanne will hold her M.Ed. in Higher Education from George Washington with a concentration in policy and finance by 2018 and also holds a graduate certificate in College Counseling from UCLA. She is a member of IECA, the Independent Educational Consultants Association.