Babson College Baseball
- Division III
- New England Women's & Men's Athletic Conference
- Dorms Coed
- Theme Housing
- Frat Sorority
- Wellness Housing
- Business Administration and Management, General
Founder & CEO
“There isn’t a universal school or team culture that catalyzes athletic, personal or intellectual development,” says Sparks, “That said, every school and team has a culture. The question is whether it’s going to meet the student-athlete and encourage their specific potential.”
Majors and Degrees
|Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services|
|Business Administration and Management, General||536|
Recruiting timelines vary according to sport, school and the specific needs and preferences of coaches. Try our 10-minute Recruiting Timeline wizard to make sure you’re on the right track.
Take Control of the Athletic Admissions Process
Sparks gives you the edge you need to navigate the recruiting process and make smart choices for academic, athletic, and personal growth.
Beyond school lists and timelines, Sparks clients work with their college counselor to:
- Determine which prospect camps, showcases, and combines to attend
- Identify the most important metrics to include in a recruiting profile
- Define best practices for finding a credible independent evaluator
- Achieve north of 90% first choice admit rates on average
Interested in learning more?