Cleary University Baseball
- Other Division
- Business Administration, Management and Operations, Other
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management
Experiential Education Associate
Vera serves as a project manager with Sparks experiential education and specializes in curriculum construction. Her job is to take sport camp and showcase goals and translate them into the Sparks model. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Design and is completing a Masters in Marine Technology from Delft University of Technology. She also holds a C2 level in Cambridge English.
Majors and Degrees
|Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services|
|Business Administration, Management and Operations, Other||47|
|Finance and Financial Management Services, Other||1|
|Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration, General||5|
|Marketing/Marketing Management, General||3|
|Health Professions and Related Programs|
|Health/Health Care Administration/Management||10|
Recruiting timelines vary according to sport, school and the specific needs and preferences of coaches. Try our 10-minute Recruiting Timeline wizard to make sure you’re on the right track.
Take Control of the Athletic Admissions Process
Sparks gives you the edge you need to navigate the recruiting process and make smart choices for academic, athletic, and personal growth.
Beyond school lists and timelines, Sparks clients work with their college counselor to:
- Determine which prospect camps, showcases, and combines to attend
- Identify the most important metrics to include in a recruiting profile
- Define best practices for finding a credible independent evaluator
- Achieve north of 90% first choice admit rates on average
Interested in learning more?