United States Merchant Marine Academy Baseball
- Division III
- Skyline Conference
- Dorms Coed
- Marine Science/Merchant Marine Officer
- Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering
- Systems Engineering
Nate holds a B.A. from Stanford University and has worked with Sparks since 2015. Prior to his time at Sparks, Nate spent seven years in Division I coaching and recruiting. Equipped with real-life stories from Stanford University’s office of admissions, Nate’s extensive knowledge of the recruiting process enables him to better advise parents and students at every step.
Majors and Degrees
|Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering||59|
|Transportation and Materials Moving|
|Marine Science/Merchant Marine Officer||116|
Recruiting timelines vary according to sport, school and the specific needs and preferences of coaches. Try our 10-minute Recruiting Timeline wizard to make sure you’re on the right track.
Take Control of the Athletic Admissions Process
Sparks gives you the edge you need to navigate the recruiting process and make smart choices for academic, athletic, and personal growth.
Beyond school lists and timelines, Sparks clients work with their college counselor to:
- Determine which prospect camps, showcases, and combines to attend
- Identify the most important metrics to include in a recruiting profile
- Define best practices for finding a credible independent evaluator
- Achieve north of 90% first choice admit rates on average
Interested in learning more?