University of Antelope Valley Baseball
- Division I
- Cal Pac
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
Director of Special Projects
Marcus is a six-time world medalist, three-time world champion, and an Olympic bronze medalist from Philadelphia. He holds a B.A. from Temple University and a J.D. from the University of San Francisco. He has worked at Sparks since 2010. As a rowing coxswain, he is intimately acquainted with the recruiting and training issues around specialized sport positions.
Majors and Degrees
|Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services|
|Business Administration and Management, General||12|
|Hospitality Administration/Management, General||0|
|Health Professions and Related Programs|
|Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services, Other||0|
|Health and Medical Administrative Services, Other||0|
|Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other||4|
|Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services|
|Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration||34|
|Legal Professions and Studies|
|Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies|
|Health and Physical Education/Fitness, General||0|
Recruiting timelines vary according to sport, school and the specific needs and preferences of coaches. Try our 10-minute Recruiting Timeline wizard to make sure you’re on the right track.
Take Control of the Athletic Admissions Process
Sparks gives you the edge you need to navigate the recruiting process and make smart choices for academic, athletic, and personal growth.
Beyond school lists and timelines, Sparks clients work with their college counselor to:
- Determine which prospect camps, showcases, and combines to attend
- Identify the most important metrics to include in a recruiting profile
- Define best practices for finding a credible independent evaluator
- Achieve north of 90% first choice admit rates on average
Interested in learning more?