Oak Hills Christian College Men's Basketball
- Other Division
- Apartment Married
- Apartment Single
- Disabled Student
- Dorms Female
- Dorms Male
- Psychology, General
- Theological and Ministerial Studies, Other
- Business Administration and Management, General
Experiential Education Associate
Vera serves as a project manager with Sparks experiential education and specializes in curriculum construction. Her job is to take sport camp and showcase goals and translate them into the Sparks model. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Design and is completing a Masters in Marine Technology from Delft University of Technology. She also holds a C2 level in Cambridge English.
Majors and Degrees
|Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services|
|Business Administration and Management, General||2|
|Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities|
|Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies||0|
|Theology and Religious Vocations|
|Missions/Missionary Studies and Missiology||1|
|Theological and Ministerial Studies, Other||5|
Recruiting timelines vary according to sport, school and the specific needs and preferences of coaches. Try our 10-minute Recruiting Timeline wizard to make sure you’re on the right track.
Take Control of the Athletic Admissions Process
Sparks gives you the edge you need to navigate the recruiting process and make smart choices for academic, athletic, and personal growth.
Beyond school lists and timelines, Sparks clients work with their college counselor to:
- Partner with experienced advisors to eliminate stress and uncertainty at every milestone
- Understand the recruiting timeline for high school players
- Weigh their options between high school varsity and AAU teams
- Determine where they stand in regards to verified statistics
Interested in learning more?