Trinity Baptist College Men's and Women's Basketball
- Division II
- Division II
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies, General
- Pastoral Counseling and Specialized Ministries, Other
- Elementary Education and Teaching
Nate holds a B.A. from Stanford University and has worked with Sparks since 2015. Prior to his time at Sparks, Nate spent seven years in Division I coaching and recruiting. Equipped with real-life stories from Stanford University’s office of admissions, Nate’s extensive knowledge of the recruiting process enables him to better advise parents and students at every step.
Majors and Degrees
|Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services|
|Education/Teaching of Individuals in Elementary Special Education Programs||0|
|Elementary Education and Teaching||2|
|Secondary Education and Teaching||1|
|Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies, General||23|
|Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies, Other||0|
|Philosophy and Religious Studies|
|Theology and Religious Vocations|
|Missions/Missionary Studies and Missiology||1|
|Pastoral Counseling and Specialized Ministries, Other||11|
|Visual and Performing Arts|
|Music Performance, General||2|
Recruiting timelines vary according to sport, school and the specific needs and preferences of coaches. Try our 10-minute Recruiting Timeline wizard to make sure you’re on the right track.
Take Control of the Athletic Admissions Process
Sparks gives you the edge you need to navigate the recruiting process and make smart choices for academic, athletic, and personal growth.
Beyond school lists and timelines, Sparks clients work with their college counselor to:
- Partner with experienced advisors to eliminate stress and uncertainty at every milestone
- Understand the recruiting timeline for high school players
- Weigh their options between high school varsity and AAU teams
- Determine where they stand in regards to verified statistics
Interested in learning more?