Cabrillo College Football
- Other Division
Chris Deyoung has worked at Sparks since 2013. He holds a B.A. from Rutgers and an M.Ed. from the University of Michigan. He has served as a high school head coach and on the collegiate level at Rutgers and Michigan. His program at Rutgers went to club status while Chris worked as the recruiting coordinator there, and he brings an understanding of the collegiate athletic club experience to Sparks.
Take Control of the Athletic Admissions Process
Sparks gives you the edge you need to navigate the recruiting process and make smart choices for academic, athletic, and personal growth.
Beyond school lists and timelines, Sparks clients work with their college counselor to:
- Achieve north of 90% first choice admit rates on average
- Identifying what college coaches are looking for in recruiting materials
- Understanding the complex differences between each division in college football
- Save time and money by channeling resources into the best academic and athletic fit
- Eliminate stress and uncertainty at every milestone
Interested in learning more?