Moorpark College Football
- Other Division
Hilary Gehman spent 15 years coaching at the collegiate level, working first in a club program, then assistant coach for two separate DI programs, before seven years as the Staley head coach of women’s rowing at Cornell University. She has been a college counselor with Sparks since 2015. An accomplished athlete, Hilary is also a two-time Olympian and six-time National Team member.
Take Control of the Athletic Admissions Process
Sparks gives you the edge you need to navigate the recruiting process and make smart choices for academic, athletic, and personal growth.
Beyond school lists and timelines, Sparks clients work with their college counselor to:
- Achieve north of 90% first choice admit rates on average
- Identifying what college coaches are looking for in recruiting materials
- Understanding the complex differences between each division in college football
- Save time and money by channeling resources into the best academic and athletic fit
- Eliminate stress and uncertainty at every milestone
Interested in learning more?