West Hills College-Coalinga Football
- Other Division
Founder & CEO
“There isn’t a universal school or team culture that catalyzes athletic, personal or intellectual development,” says Sparks, “That said, every school and team has a culture. The question is whether it’s going to meet the student-athlete and encourage their specific potential.”
Take Control of the Athletic Admissions Process
Sparks gives you the edge you need to navigate the recruiting process and make smart choices for academic, athletic, and personal growth.
Beyond school lists and timelines, Sparks clients work with their college counselor to:
- Achieve north of 90% first choice admit rates on average
- Identifying what college coaches are looking for in recruiting materials
- Understanding the complex differences between each division in college football
- Save time and money by channeling resources into the best academic and athletic fit
- Eliminate stress and uncertainty at every milestone
Interested in learning more?