Make Small Adjustments: Coxswain Steering Tips
Bullet points from Laura Simon's video on steering tips for coxswains:
- Coaches often say that coxswains shouldn't be steering too much.
- De-mystify steering: What coaches really mean is you shouldn't be overcorrecting.
- The best coxswains are steering all the time and making constant, small adjustments.
- Pay attention and eventually steering becomes second nature
- Make small adjustments and be consistent
Connect with Laura on Twitter @usjntcoxcoach
Also be sure to follow Marcus McElhenney @USOlympicCox