Dublin Crew Summer Camp
- Columbus, Ohio
- Visit Camp Website
Youth heading into grades 7-12 are eligible for 4-day summer camps that introduce the basics of the sport of rowing under the guidance of highly trained coaches.
Why learn to row?
- A great team sport; promotes coordination and collaboration
- Awesome workout in a safe, non-contact environment
- Builds flexibility, physical stamina, and mental toughness
- Serious rowers have a good chance of earning a college scholarship
- No prior experience necessary to learn to row
- It’s FUN!
Why row with Dublin Crew?
- Open to students from all school systems; our current rowers represent over five different school districts
- The oldest school-aged club rowing team in central Ohio
- The first crew club in Central Ohio to align with a dedicated sports medicine healthcare provider with our partnership with OSU Sports Medicine.
- Dublin Crew’s Mission: To inspire and enable our members to achieve excellence in the sport of rowing and in life
Sparks Camp and College Wizard
Want a camp list and to better understand your college possibilities?
Our wizard is fast and free. It's designed to help you identify college possibilities and a list of camps to go with them.
Hilary Gehman spent 15 years coaching rowing at the collegiate level, working first in a club program, then assistant coach for two separate DI programs, before seven years as the Staley head coach of women’s rowing at Cornell University. She has been a college counselor with Sparks since 2015. An accomplished athlete, Hilary is also a two-time rowing Olympian and six-time National Team member.