Dublin Crew Summer Camp
- Columbus, Ohio
- Visit Camp Website
Youth heading into grades 7-12 are eligible for 4-day summer camps that introduce the basics of the sport of rowing under the guidance of highly trained coaches.
Why learn to row?
- A great team sport; promotes coordination and collaboration
- Awesome workout in a safe, non-contact environment
- Builds flexibility, physical stamina, and mental toughness
- Serious rowers have a good chance of earning a college scholarship
- No prior experience necessary to learn to row
- It’s FUN!
Why row with Dublin Crew?
- Open to students from all school systems; our current rowers represent over five different school districts
- The oldest school-aged club rowing team in central Ohio
- The first crew club in Central Ohio to align with a dedicated sports medicine healthcare provider with our partnership with OSU Sports Medicine.
- Dublin Crew’s Mission: To inspire and enable our members to achieve excellence in the sport of rowing and in life
Sparks Camp and College Wizard
Want a camp list and to better understand your college possibilities?
Our wizard is fast and free. It's designed to help you identify college possibilities and a list of camps to go with them.
Becca coached rowing and recruited at Stanford University, Wellesley College, the University of Minnesota, and the University of California at Berkeley. She brings an incredible amount of knowledge about athletic admissions processes from Division III to large state and highly selective private Division I institutions.