Mile High Rowing Club
- Greenwood Village, Colorado
- Visit Camp Website
Mile High Rowing Club is a non-profit youth rowing program for ages 13-18 operating on the waters of Cherry Creek Reservoir in Denver.
Requirements for all camps:
- Rowers and coxswains must be at least 13 years old by the start of camp.
- Rowers (not coxswains) must be able to carry a minimum of 25 lbs. over their heads (divided weight of an eight boat by the number of rowers).
- Rowers must be at least 100 pounds, and 5'3" for the female team and 5'5" for the male team-this is for the safety of the rower.
- Rowers and coxswains must be able to swim and tread water for at least 10 minutes.
- Coxswains (the one who steers the boat) should be under 120 pounds for boys and under 110 for girls.
Sparks Camp and College Wizard
Want a camp list and to better understand your college possibilities?
Our wizard is fast and free. It's designed to help you identify college possibilities and a list of camps to go with them.
Corrie has served as a coach with the U.S.Rowing Junior National Team, Washington State University, Clemson University, and the University of Central Florida. She holds a Masters in Sports Management from Washington State University.