Sarasota Crew Summer Camp
- Osprey, Florida
- Visit Camp Website
Camp General Information
- See descriptions of camps and levels of clinics below to determine which camp/clinic you should register your child for.
- 8am - 12pm
- Monday through Friday
- All camps and clinics take place at 343 Palmetto Avenue - Osprey
Summer Camp Details
- Register for Camp if you are a new rower of any age - elementary school, middle school, high school
- Rowers are grouped by age
- Or if your child is a Returning Middle School Rower that will be in our Middle School program next year. (Grouped by age and experience.)
High Performance Camp Summer 2018
Sarasota Crew High Performance camp includes intense on the water sweep and sculling instruction. Land weight and erg training. Squad meetings and presentations on topics such as nutrition, race preparation, and film review. This training and information will be used to prepare for racing at US Rowing Club Nationals in Camden, NJ.
Sparks Camp and College Wizard
Want a camp list and to better understand your college possibilities?
Our wizard is fast and free. It's designed to help you identify college possibilities and a list of camps to go with them.
Hilary Gehman spent 15 years coaching rowing at the collegiate level, working first in a club program, then assistant coach for two separate DI programs, before seven years as the Staley head coach of women’s rowing at Cornell University. She has been a college counselor with Sparks since 2015. An accomplished athlete, Hilary is also a two-time rowing Olympian and six-time National Team member.